Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sorry gals!

 
I haven't been posting often. Anyways, I'm going to make this a long post to catch up on some things.When me and my girls get 50 starpoints were turning DC into Sparkle glam. It will be amazing. When we get 50 starpoints we will be starting our competition soon. Why not start it now? Well, in our last comp it totally went :( . So, when we get 50 starpoints and post in clubs we can remind ju about our blog.

*REMEMBER* Follow us! Be in our raffle!
Just click FOLLOW. 

You'll make us happy. I'll also send a shoutout to ju guys.

That is all i have to say for today lovlies!

New word of the day:Ju
Ju=You.
If you been having some confusion it means you. Since we speak Drag Language you don't know what some of our words mean!
I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!
We ride dem boiz!
Love,
Shanigua

No comments:

Post a Comment