Saturday, January 7, 2012

Long time no see, loves.



So last night on tinychat, there were about 17 people on sawyer's tc at one time.
Mostly because she posted a topic in dc that said she was cutting on cam.
So obviously I went, because come on, a drag queen never misses a good drama-filled tc
and she was cutting.
....with a hair clip.
it didn't even make any scratches.
Now don't get me wrong here, it isn't like I want her to cut or anything.
That we be just wrong.
But come on. Trying to start drama that isn't even real shit?
Seriously, get over yourself.
This was a little mean and all, but you have to indulge my bitch side sometimes, ladies.
Laqueefa isn't all about the sparkles.
Well that's a lie. But you know what I mean.

Kisses and drugs xoxo
`Queen Laqueefa

No comments:

Post a Comment