Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Before any of you talk shit about us.


None of you know us so don't get all bitchy with us. Anyways, I love this picture. It goes with my full idea of this topic. 
*Life Lesson-Never interrupt A mother on a phone.
"Do you see me talking on the phone?!" Yells mom.
That's what I got to say about the life lesson today. So, back on topic before any of you guys judge someone get to know them. They might be better than you thought they were. Once you get to know them a little bit better they will possibly tell you about there life and then you will understand them. Sierra said we had "gay" music. That was just plain rude. I find this music fun and entertaining. Gay means a lot of things. Gay can be used as stupid. "That's so gay bro." As i been hearing that used a lot. Or a girl likes girls "Dude shes gay.". Gay can also mean happy. (:

I hope y'all had a great day today. I'm not in the mood to type drag today because this is an important topic.
I've been typing a lot to make up the days I haven't posted or failed at posts. 8D
We ride dem boiz,
Love,
Shanigua

No comments:

Post a Comment