Monday, January 16, 2012

We Got A Drag Wannabe!

Today were doing something new.Were all working together!







What Daloria has to say about this wannabe:  What kind of drag name is 'Freesia'? It sounds like an austrailian fart. I'm just gliding around dc, wonderful dragalicious little me, and I find this blog link called the queenie of dc or whatnot. I click it thinking its a joke, and then I find this horrid looking beast ugly thing, and me and my drags were like oh hale naw. Ju are very stupid. Wannabe's suck more then my ****. Thats all i have to say bbz. -Daloria








What KeySedia has to say about this wannabe: This little wanna be hoe, ugh, omg I hatee wannabes. They get on my dayum nerves. Ugh, gurl, Ju need to realize we're the orignal queens of Dc, OKAY? So, gurl, I suggest ju better be deletin dat blog before ju get four drags after ju. TA TA BITCH <3 -KaySedia's Temporary replacement







What LaQueefa has to say about this wannabe: Like seriously, come on. I don't believe in slams, but I'm not saying anything about your looks or personality, so technically, it isn't one. So here we go. I honestly don't think your blog is going to last. Everyone knows that we're the real queens. And we're gonna take over dc long before you even have 30 sp. So by the time you come into town, we're already gonna have everything upside down. But I guess the one good thing is that you'll probably annoy Sierra as much as we do. I don't have anything against her, but come on, you have to admit it's pretty fun. Anyways, that's pretty much it. I don't see you as too much of a threat.

Kisses and drugs xoxo
`Queen Laqueefa






Shanigua, Isn't going to say anything about this today! Love you gurlies!



From,
The Drags.

No comments:

Post a Comment